Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Ханс

Follow me

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello all,

A week ago I started to apply for a visum for Russia. Hope that next week

my passport comes back with some nice stamps.

I still plan to enter Russia (from Ukrain) at about july 12th.

Three bikers from the Netherlands are now on their way via Kazakstan to Mongolia.

They will return through Russia. I follow their yourney on:

http://altaigobi.poi66.com/maps/ (click on 'Show map' to see the trajectory on a worldmap).

I think that such a site is a good way to keep other people informed so for my family,

my friends and for you I openend also such a site:

http://oeral2007.poi66.com/maps/ ( leaving 1/7/2007 )

@DD55. Bikeshow in Ekaterinburg www.black-knives.ru

20-22/7/2007. Maybe I go there.

@DD55. Bikeshow in Irbit. http://uralmoto.ru/

Sorry but I cannot find any info on that. Could you be a bit more specific please?

s7302658jz1.th.jpg

Хaнс.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость shes

Greetings!

I too go on Bikeshow in Ekaterinburg. If you will go in Ekaterinburg through Perm - inform me! The road in Perm and Ekaterinburg lays through Yugo-Kamsk. I live in Yugo-Kamsk...

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, Hans

I hope too, that you get Russian visum. ;)

Information about Bikeshow in Ekaterinburg 20-22 jule 2007 http://www.black-knives.ru/index/ru/news/news,182.html

Information about Bikeshow in Irbit 27-29 jule 2007 http://www.irbit.info/forum/read.php?FID=11&TID=99

Поделиться сообщением

@DD55+4: Спасиба. Thank you. That was good info.

@shes: Спасиба за приглашение, но я захожу Уфа, Миасс и Челябинск.

Thank you shes, but I'm more coming from the south, along

Ufa, Miass and Cheljabinsk. Hope to see you (and others) at Екатерибург airport.

After Екатерибург I will attend also the meeting in Irbit. Do you know if it is possible to

get a tour in the Ural factory?

Irbit will be the most eastern place for me this trip. Then I go back and visit Perm!

Поделиться сообщением

Do you know if it is possible to

get a tour in the Ural factory?

Yes, it is any possible after bikeshow.

http://www.ontheroad.de/start/ http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/tstories/blocteur/ Look this. Many photo and information about travel in Russia. (Perm and Irbit too) :)

Поделиться сообщением

Lars:

Mein Drang, jetzt Kilometer zu machen, scheitert allerdings nach wenigen Tagen erst einmal wieder an der unglaublichen Gastfreundschaft der russischen Moppedfahrer, diesmal der aus dem Ural. Vadim, Vladimir und all die anderen bescheren mir ein ausgesprochen nettes und interessantes Wochenende im Ural bevor ich mich über die europäisch-asiatische Grenze auf nach Sibirien mache.

:)

Thank you. I will try to read the rest in the weekend.

Изменено пользователем Ханс

Поделиться сообщением

Today I received visa for Russian Federation!

@DD59: See that you are in Ukrain now. How about 6-7-8/7/2007 bikeshow in Kosiv? http://biker.pp.net.ua/ I will be there.

It looks as this is going to be a nice summer. It would be nice to meet some bikers at Irbit bikeshow with whom I could travel to Perm. Maybe along the road Serov, Solikamsk, Berezniki. Well I just look at the map and think 'that rood looks interesting'. But maybe it is not. Maybe the direct road Irbit, Niznij Tagil, Kusva, Cusovoj is much nicer. I have a tent and enjoy camping with friends along the road.

Now I have to get some new tyres before departure.

Ханс.

Поделиться сообщением

Today I received visa for Russian Federation!

@DD59: See that you are in Ukrain now. How about 6-7-8/7/2007 bikeshow in Kosiv? http://biker.pp.net.ua/ I will be there.

It looks as this is going to be a nice summer. It would be nice to meet some bikers at Irbit bikeshow with whom I could travel to Perm. Maybe along the road Serov, Solikamsk, Berezniki. Well I just look at the map and think 'that rood looks interesting'. But maybe it is not. Maybe the direct road Irbit, Niznij Tagil, Kusva, Cusovoj is much nicer. I have a tent and enjoy camping with friends along the road.

Now I have to get some new tyres before departure.

Ханс.

Visum - it is good! :) Congratulations!

I dont going in Ukrain now, Have not a time....

The road between Serov (Karpinsk) and Berezniki(Kizel) is very bad. Travel on this road- very extremal. Can I look map and your route in Ural?

Поделиться сообщением

Can I look map and your route in Ural?

There is no fixed route. I want to see Ekatrinburg, Irbit and Perm. And do things in between. Maybe hang around a while near Niznij Tagil. But a lot depends on the (past) wheater. Wet not-asphalted roads are difficult but dry roads are mostly not a problem for a Transalp. I hope all is dry so I can take the small notasphalted roads. I like to see rural areas. So anybody who has an idee...?

Поделиться сообщением

There is no fixed route. I want to see Ekatrinburg, Irbit and Perm. And do things in between. Maybe hang around a while near Niznij Tagil. But a lot depends on the (past) wheater. Wet not-asphalted roads are difficult but dry roads are mostly not a problem for a Transalp. I hope all is dry so I can take the small notasphalted roads. I like to see rural areas. So anybody who has an idee...?

Transalp- is a good bike! Near Perm, in Kungur, situated Kungur's ice cave. This is very interesting object. In Khohlovka situated museum old wood's buildings. You can see this.

Call me, when you be near Perm. +7902 472894 4 Vadim.

Поделиться сообщением

Or call me (+79091066604 Dmitry) may be go to the Khohlovka. There is a historical museum. Good nature, many old houses. Could make a good photos for memory.

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you for your kind answers and for the phonenumbers. Can I send an sms to these numbers? (I can not see if that are mobile numbers). If so, then I will send a sms already today.

Поделиться сообщением

Can I send an sms to these numbers? (I can not see if that are mobile numbers). If so, then I will send a sms already today.

Yes, this is mobile numbers. You can send SMS.

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you for your kind answers and for the phonenumbers. Can I send an sms to these numbers? (I can not see if that are mobile numbers). If so, then I will send a sms already today.

Yes, U could. Most of mobile numbers in Russia beggings on +7 (country number) then 9.

Поделиться сообщением

Yesterday I sent both of you an sms. Would be nice to know if they were received.

Поделиться сообщением

Yesterday I sent both of you an sms. Would be nice to know if they were received.

I resived SMS, and send my.

Поделиться сообщением

I resived SMS, and send my.

Until now ( 5:24 GMT +1.00) not received.

I shut the computer down, close my house and start driving the Transalp to the east now!

Поделиться сообщением

Until now ( 5:24 GMT +1.00) not received.

I shut the computer down, close my house and start driving the Transalp to the east now!

I also recieved your sms :( Good luck!

Поделиться сообщением

Гость shes

вобщем, он уже у меня...

у меня сплошние косяки: после грозы второй день сижу без света. даже чайник не вскипятить! сводил человека в столовую, покормил...

всем ВЕЛИКАЯ ПРОСЬБА: скажите телефон кого-нибудь в кунгуре! он просит пещеру показать, а я не знаю, что и как. сегодня он у меня переночует, а завтра я его в пермь повезу и дальше. в интернет выходить не откуда (в ноуте батарейка села), так что звоните мне на 8-902-64-54-394!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Гость shes

Hello,

This is Hans speaking.

Today I arrived unexpetedly at Shes house. On the ferry to Joegokamsk I met two Russians who asked where wanted to go. I said shes in Jougokamsk. I know him as shes in the internet and he has a suzuki bandit. On the ferry they phoned and phoned. Then I drove behind them to Jougokamsk and the brought me right to the house of shes. Incredible. By putting my Transalp in the garage I fell with the bike. Shes just finished to repair his bandit and then we went to eat.

It's nice in Russia and I hope to see all of you somewhere.

Hans/Ханс

Поделиться сообщением

Гость shes

See photo from ugo-kamsk:

4415420awg.jpg

Hans looking a factory products

4415421cwa.jpg

Send message to this forum!

4415455CtC.jpg

Transalp in my garage...

4415456iMa.jpg

Souvenirs...

4415458xbF.jpg

Ready to road.

4415460cbW.jpg

In road...

4415472iLY.jpg

Hans and Motor.

Поделиться сообщением

вобщем, он уже у меня...

у меня сплошние косяки: после грозы второй день сижу без света. даже чайник не вскипятить! сводил человека в столовую, покормил...

всем ВЕЛИКАЯ ПРОСЬБА: скажите телефон кого-нибудь в кунгуре! он просит пещеру показать, а я не знаю, что и как. сегодня он у меня переночует, а завтра я его в пермь повезу и дальше. в интернет выходить не откуда (в ноуте батарейка села), так что звоните мне на 8-902-64-54-394!!!

Shes, тел. байкера из Кунгура, 89027964153, мы с ним вместе в Воткинске были, должен откликнуться. Зовут Сергей.

Изменено пользователем Hunter

Поделиться сообщением

Shes, тел. байкера из Кунгура

Все вопросы позавчера и решили.

Поделиться сообщением

Виделся с Хансом в Екатеринбурге, добрался он хорошо, был на шоу все время, по окончании выезжает в Ирбит. Говорит, ДПС его НИ РАЗУ не тормознули, шутим, видимо видят желтые номера и не останавливают, мне предложили покрасить :) В Нидерландах оказывается у всех они желтенькие :)

post-1634-1185095245_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1185095356_thumb.jpg

Изменено пользователем tral

Поделиться сообщением