Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Ханс

Safe home again

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello all, Зравстбуйте люди,

Picture from Irbit:

s7305749gg6.th.jpg

After 12.500 km's I saturday came safe home. After being held up at the Russian frontier for more than a day, documents not ok, I visited friends in Ukrain, Romania and Austria. A friend from Austria, Paul, came with a new chain and sprockets to Romania on his Africa Twin to save me from a screaming worn out chain.

I'm still impressed by the hospitality you gave me. I had a very nice time in the Ural and you attributed to that by providing, what looked like an organised tour, from Yugo-Kamks to Perm, Xoxlovka, Kungur, Aramil, Jekatrinburg, Nizhny-Tagil, Irbit, Kungur and Izhjevsk. I met so many nice people and bikers and hope to see you back once.

Now I have to take up my work again. I will also organise my pictures and will place many in the internet. I will put the link(s) in this forum then.

Большое спасибо

Hans/ханс.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, Hans!

Congratulations with the good end your traveling, and come home!

We are OK!

Wating your foto in internet!

Good Luck!

Поделиться сообщением

Xoxlovka

Hans, зачёт!

Поделиться сообщением

Hi! Take respect 4 u travelling ! :)

P.S. In 2009 I would like to visit the Netherlands :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

Hello Hans! We met with you on the Black-Knives' bike-show in Ekaterinburg. Here, you can recognize me by the following photo:

post-1634-1187774801_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you come back without any troubles and want to wish you luck in your future journeys.

Me and SiZE plan the European trip to the Netherlands, may be in 2008, may be in 2009 and we would like to hear your point of view on it. May be you can organize to us some kind of invitation, to cross the frontier. Also, we'll be happy if you will describe the proccess of the frontier-crossing between different European countries. What documents will we need to reach your country? Thank you.

Here some photos from the E-burg again:

post-1634-1187774809_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1187774816_thumb.jpg

Изменено пользователем tral

Поделиться сообщением

tral You are on this picture too. But I know SIZE only from the forum and am not aware that I saw him in Aramil. (Later I will post my pictures of Aramil and maybe he is on a picture and you can indicate him).

s7304916df9.th.jpg

I needed an invitation from someone in Russia to get a visum so probably you will need one from someone of the Netherlands if you plan to visit the Netherlands. If you need one than I will write an invitation for you and SIZE. Maybe this has to be done on a special formular? Whenever you got a visum for the Netherlands then maybe it is valid for all Shengen counties. (Which are most of Western-Europe). You can inform at the Dutch Embassy in Moskou: http://www.netherlands-embassy.ru/russian/index.html

A person from the Netherlands can freely travel in all of Europe. Only on some frontiers you have to show your passport. What all those European countries ask a Russian citizen to show I don't know. You should visit the internetsites of those countries to begin with.

Also I met some bikers who had already made an European tour. Maybe if you just post a question in this forum. Then you could get some good tips from such bikers I think.

So my opinion is that it is a very good idea to take a trip to Europe.

See you.

Hans/Ханс.

Поделиться сообщением

tral You are on this picture too. But I know SIZE only from the forum and am not aware that I saw him in Aramil.

No, Hans, it' not me. It is Roman from Perm, maybe he just looks like me. You remember me, I asked you about your bike's "yellow numbers" and wrote my nick-name on the sand. Here's my more actual photos:

post-1634-1187842539_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1187842586_thumb.jpg

SiZE was not present at Aramil, so you'll not see him on your photos.

If you need one than I will write an invitation for you and SIZE. Maybe this has to be done on a special formular?

Thanks a lot! I'll try to know the kind of a formular and will inform you!

So my opinion is that it is a very good idea to take a trip to Europe.

Can you say what kind of gasoline is sold in Europe? (I'm interest in the octane number and cost of a gasoline)

See you.

I hope so :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость shes

Hi, Hans!

Say to me, really to rent a motorcycle in Europe?

I want to rent a motorcycle in Europe and to have the European round.

You can show sites which make rent of motorcycles?

Поделиться сообщением

I want to rent a motorcycle in Europe and to have the European round.

You can show sites which make rent of motorcycles?

In which country do you want to start your trip? From which country you want to go home again? I have no expierience in renting motorcycles so when I have to find out I would start Googling for "motorcycle rent" or something like that. But then you would not find my dealer in Groningen (my town) which only has a site in Dutch: http://www.motorplazagroningen.nl/home/index.html Click on 'Huurmotoren'. (which means 'motorcycles for rent'). 400-500 euro per week. 700 km included. Every km more 0,20 euro. And you still have to pay the gasoline also. But I do not know if they will rent their motorcycles to a person with a Russian passport who does not live in the Netherlands.

If you rent a car at Avis or Hertz (two big companies) then you can even rent a car in one place and leave it in another place (even another country) where they have an office. I do not know if that it possible with motorcycles as the market for it will be much smaller.

Shes please tell more about what you exactly want.

Hans.

Поделиться сообщением

Hans, here is what was written in the e-mail letter from the embassy of Netherlands:

Dear Mister *****,

If you want to visit the Netherlands you need to have an invitation from somebody in the Netherlands. This can be a personal invitation, an

invitation from a company or from a travel agency. For a trip to the Netherlands, you need a valid international passport that has to have a

validity of at least three months when leaving the country.

For more information, please check our webiste: www.netherlands.ru

Kind regards,

Consular Section

So, Hans, I'll keep searching the invitation example and hope you'll fill it for me and SiZE!

Поделиться сообщением

So, Hans, I'll keep searching the invitation example and hope you'll fill it for me and SiZE!

Think that a letter addressed to you with invitation will do. But ask them if an invitation by email is valid too.

Hans.

Поделиться сообщением

I'll try to know the kind of a formular and will inform you!

It has to be an original letter as you can read here:

http://www.netherlandsvac-ru.com/familysolvable.aspx

"# An original letter of invitation from family or friends stating relationship and inviting you to the Netherlands.

# Copy of the first page of hosts' passport or/and residence permit. If the hosts' partner is a non-Dutch citizen, a copy of the residence permit has also to be presented. . "

But then you can still ask the Dutch embassy if an email would do.

Look at:

http://www.netherlandsvac-ru.com/download.aspx

Visa Application Form

You will see that you apply for a Shengen visa. Further you can see what they want to know of you and your travel.

Please tell which countries you want to visit.

Hans.

Поделиться сообщением

East or West - Home is Best

Hello Vlad...

Nice that you also showed me the way out of Perm. Here a picture and a video:

s7304679yi6.th.jpg 5xxlijr_th.jpg

Поделиться сообщением